Forums are held on the second Saturday of every month, and since moving to virtual meetings we’ve been recording them on Zoom. In case you missed one or want to watch again, the recordings are provided below:
- April 3, 2021, Vanessa Gomez Brake on The Future of Humanism
- January 16, 2021, Rochelle A. Fortier Nwadibia on The US Immigration System
- December 9, 2020 Hank Pellissier on Humanist Global Charities
- October 3, 2020 Lisa Garcia Bedolla, Non-Voters and the 2020 Election
- September 5, Avery Richards, Bias in Machine Learning
- August 1, Sarah Strand on The Neurobiology of Love
- June 27, Jim Barnett on Neuroscience of Memory: Return of the Engrams?
- June 6, James Tracy on Community Organizing: What It Is and How Can Humanists Do it?
- May 2, Katryn Wiese on Earth’s Climate—What We Learn From the Past
- April 4, Monica Miller on The Supreme Court and the Cross: An Insider Perspective